Anyone hear anything from NYCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ohai647

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I had my interview about 4 weeks ago and was wondering why its taking them so long...anyone hear anything recently? Thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I got my acceptance letter 6 weeks after I had my interview, which was in late Feburary.

3 months and counting no response...don't really care either, i've given up on them. Good luck to you though

Members don't see this ad :)
Its been 10 weeks so far and still counting. Does anyone think they can still accept someone if you havent heard from the school for this amount of time?

yahtzee4758 said:
10 week and counting...i should probably give up any hope. Could they still accept someone if you havent heard for this amount of time?

I am going ten weeks too! Maybe we were there on the same day-- Tuesday 2/8? Anyway, you might be waitlisted. They were supposed to send me a letter, but I never received it. I am hoping by the time I do get a letter in the mail, it will be an acceptance :D

Good luck!

My interview was on Feb.8 and I still havent received a response yet. Who knows what will happen? NYCOM is my top choice :D Did you receive anything from NYCOM telling you your status?

are you all NY state residents?

NYCOM's admission's office typically takes about 4 weeks to respond. If you don't hear anything, give them a ring. Couldn't hurt.

I interviewed mid march and I heard two weeks after that. I would definitely call the office asap.