Anyone hear anything from SUNY Upstate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlsrn

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone hear anything (interview, rejection, acceptance, waitlist)..from SUNY...thanks for the info. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing so far, still waiting.

when i called them they said that they're waiting for verified apps only. Until then, nothing can be done

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview there on Monday. My details are: submitted 6/26, verified 8/10, received secondary 8/2, sent off 8/20 (with $100), snail mail interview inviite 10/12.

Andrew

kutastha,

I was just wondering, if you would like to share...what were your MCAT's like...I called yesterday up to SUNY...they said there is mail for me in the mail now...and I got verified last week..so should hear soon..thanks

Originally posted by jlsrn:
•kutastha,

I was just wondering, if you would like to share...what were your MCAT's like...I called yesterday up to SUNY...they said there is mail for me in the mail now...and I got verified last week..so should hear soon..thanks•

Well to be honest wth you, my MCATs were 8 hours of sheer hell, but in regards to your question, I had a 11v, 12p, 13b and an R.

I hope it's the right kind of mail! :)

Hi,

Got my letter from SUNY Upstate today...they said that my application and credentials were reviewed and I am being placed in a hold pile...what does that mean? :eek:

Actually called Upstate today and they said I was given an interview last week, but never got the invitation. Luckily, after much pleading, they offered me another interview for next month. The moral is, if you don't hear anything from schools for a while, don't hesitate to give them a call.

just called them, and find out that "I should be getting letter soon". Damn... Rejection or hold pile...

qwert,

What were your state if you don't mind sharing?

qwert,

I mean stats.... :rolleyes: