Anyone hear from Baylor SMART Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

puffylover

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear anything from them yet??

Members don't see this ad.

Try posting in the Summer Research Program Acceptance Thread..

you may get more responses... but to answer your question I haven't heard anything yet...

dont worry about it.... I attended the program in the summer of '06 and I remember getting the acceptance about 2.5-3wks befor the program started. You have to understand that the school sem. is still ongoing and Dr. Slaughter and her team have been preparing for the summer program. And as well many slots open up after some students reject the acceptance and a few students attended after the program started. Dont worry about it!:D all smiles

Members don't see this ad :)
I participated in the Baylor SMART program last summer and it was an awesome experience!!!

I got my acceptance in early-mid March last year, but they continue to give out offers later on as well.

One of my friends applied this year and got her acceptance over a month ago, but she eventually decided to accept an offer from another institution...so as offers are being declined...people on the wait list should be getting offers....