anyone hear from hopkins that is expecting to this week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Skichic56

Phalaenopsis Orchid
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
please let me know... i'm going crazy!

Members don't see this ad.

Skichic56 said:
please let me know... i'm going crazy!

when did you interview? i interviewed nov 12 (?).. a friday; they told us they'd let us know on the 15th give or take

sylee said:
when did you interview? i interviewed nov 12 (?).. a friday; they told us they'd let us know on the 15th give or take

I interviewed Oct. 29... they were vague and said the third week of dec. I read that some people got calls last monday and tues, and since I didn't hear anything today I'm getting nervous.

Members don't see this ad :)
Skichic56 said:
I interviewed Oct. 29... they were vague and said the third week of dec. I read that some people got calls last monday and tues, and since I didn't hear anything today I'm getting nervous.

I believe that we will hear by the end of the week. Skichic56, we interviewed the same day! Please let me know when you hear, because then I can stop waiting and wondering!

Stendek said:
I believe that we will hear by the end of the week. Skichic56, we interviewed the same day! Please let me know when you hear, because then I can stop waiting and wondering!

definitely... and please do the same. good luck!

I interviewed 10/29 too! still waiting..

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that Hopkins called this afternoon (from what I've heard, he seems to like to call in the evening). I interviewed 11/12 (Friday) if that's helpful.

sylee said:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that Hopkins called this afternoon (from what I've heard, he seems to like to call in the evening). I interviewed 11/12 (Friday) if that's helpful.

Congrats! Still nothing here. :(