ANYONE HEAR FROM HOWARD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

nobadwords

Whats up ppl!

Howard is the only school i havent heard from. I've gotten rejected from everyone else, i guess i'm not really looking forward to any great news from them either since its late. However, has anyone heard anything?

later

Members don't see this ad.

No, I have not heard anything from them yet, but I did hear on a forum that they were interviewing until June, so there is still hope!

I recieved an invitation for an interview the last week of March, and I am going there next week...FINALLY!!!

In my letter they listed available interview dates through the end of May....so keep checking your mailbox..your letters might be coming soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello-

Yah i hope that they are still interviewing, cuz thats what they told me when i called teh school. But isnt Howard like the harvard of UM schools? So i just figure if i get called now for an interview, it'll prolly just be for the waitlist pool or something. It's just frustrating, if you call their office (i know they say not to) they are very vauge.

whatever though...best of luck to everyone. thanks ppl for posting your insight.

later

Has anyone heard anything from them recently? I am on the alternate list and am hoping to hear something soon.

Hey!
No I haven't heard from them for months... I have heard other people say to send letters of intent and also extra letters of recommendation if you can, especially if you really want to go there. I don't know how much that will help, but at least it will show that you are still interested... Good luck and hang in there! :)