Anyone hear from KCOM within the last couple of weeks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

v-lander

spungahundahground
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if I'm getting left in the dust. Let me know if anyone's heard anything of late. Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I just received an interview invite today via email. Hope yours is coming soon !! :luck:

v-lander said:
Just wondering if I'm getting left in the dust. Let me know if anyone's heard anything of late. Thanks in advance

Hey, v-lander! When did you send your secondary in?

Members don't see this ad :)
v-lander said:
I emailed my region's recruiter and she returned my email stating that the screening committee would be looking at my app this week. I doubt that they are only looking at mine.

v-lander said:

I recieved an interview invite via mail.. I thought it was a denial letter 'cause I didn't get an email.. Have you called them to check on your application? My DO letter wasn't sent until the end of December, so I've been calling to check up on my apps. All of the schools I've contacted have been very friendly and helpful, they don't mind if your calling to check on your app.

Good Luck!

yposhelley said:
Hey, v-lander! When did you send your secondary in?

Hi Shelley, my appl was completed on 11/24/04. I've called a couple of times but they tell me I'm "on hold".