Anyone hear from Rochester yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aoshi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm actually still waiting for my app to be reviewed there but was wondering if anyone here has gotten accepted by them yet. Or for that matter...how many have interviewed there already? Kinda wanna get a feel for my chances...

Members don't see this ad.

good to know i'm not the only one waiting on rochester. they were one of my first secondaries sent back, yet still haven't heard anything? curious if that means bad news?

Same boat...one of my first secondaries and the only thing I've heard is that my app. is complete and under review. I have a friend who interviewed there about a month ago so I know they're interviewing. I don't think that no news is bad news this early in the process but I too am getting anxious...

Members don't see this ad :)
Still waiting. But I took the Aug. MCAT for the first time. Got a postcard but no e-mails about app completion as they promised.

App's been complete for about two weeks and, understandably, nothing. :)

interviewed: 10/1
accepted:11/2

kdk6 -- How did Rochester notify you? email, snail mail, or phone?

Rochester notified me about my acceptance by phone on friday 11/2, and i received the letter via snail mail on 11/6.

I interviewed at Rochester during their first week of interviews in September, and I still have not heard anything yet.

those that were accepted/interviewd at rochester, would you mind posting your stats?

Hey, kdk6, I interviewed at Rochester 10/1 as well. Congrats on getting in. I also got the phone call on 11/2. Do you think you're going? Send me an email if you get a chance.

CONGRATS prometheus! I would love to email you, but I need your address.

Rochester and Tulane were the 2 schools where my app was complete quite early and I have heard nada from either of them. I have been wondering what to make of this.

Oops, sorry kdk6, is there a way for me to send a private message to you? Or for you to send a private message to me. It might be easier for us to exchange email addresses that way.