Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

anyone hear from stanford lately?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by chef, Apr 10, 2002.

1. chef

chef Senior Member

I'm wondering if they are still rejecting, interviewing, or accepting.

I saw a few folks here who got email requests for interview only a few days ago; they make you go to a website to pick a date right? How far do they let you choose?(what was the last date available?)

when are they interviewing until? if they want to interview you from now on, will it be for a waitlist spot??

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Stanford is the last school I am waiting on for a pre-interview rejection. I haven't heard word one from them since the application complete notification many months ago.

4. brandonite

Moderator Emeritus

I talked to them last week, and they just reviewed my file about a week or two ago. Sadly, the news was not good... :(

But I think they are still looking at files and offering invites, yes. Or at least they were a week or two ago.

5. vyc

vyc Senior Member

i spoke with Stanford yesterday and they told me they are still making decisions to offer interviews. so for those of you still waiting, don't give up entirely just yet! :)