anyone hear from suny-stony brook?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

realysa

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is my first choice, so i'm getting really, really nervous! someone let me know if you heard anything.

thanks to all!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on November 19th and still have not heard from Stony Brook...

I got a call from stony brook on Sunday.
this one is my first choice too.
i hope you hear from good news from stony brook.
So, we can see at stony brook~~ GOOD LUCk~

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you interview at Stony Brook? I already got an acceptance letter from SUNY Buffalo (My first choice) but it would be nice to know I got in at Stony Brook as well. Should I assume no news is bad news? Thanks.

i got accepted at buffalo too. but i just don't want to go far to buffalo. and.. stony brook said to me that i will receive the acceptance letter in this week... soon. Anyway..Congratulation you got in!! ~:clap: :clap:

Thanks, Congratulations to you as well. I live here in Buffalo so that is one of the reasons it is my primary choice.

I was very impressed by Stony Brook. The small class size is what attracted me... you will get a lot of personal attention which is great! Who interviewed you at stony brook? Dr. Riley (sp?) interviewed me and was super nice. I will just have to keep checking the mail.

Hey,
I also interviewed on Oct 1. I received a phone call from Dr. Riley, and a certified letter. I got accepted at Nova, NYU, and UPenn, who gave me a merit scholarship. I am leaning towards Stony Brook though, and I'm pretty sure I will end up there.