1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone hear from suny-stony brook?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by realysa, Dec 4, 2002.

1. realysa

realysa Member
    7+ Year Member

this is my first choice, so i'm getting really, really nervous! someone let me know if you heard anything.

thanks to all!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Urai

Urai Junior Member

I interviewed on November 19th and still have not heard from Stony Brook...

4. Hazelnuts

Hazelnuts Junior Member

I got a call from stony brook on Sunday.
    this one is my first choice too.
    i hope you hear from good news from stony brook.
    So, we can see at stony brook~~ GOOD LUCk~

5. Urai

Urai Junior Member

When did you interview at Stony Brook? I already got an acceptance letter from SUNY Buffalo (My first choice) but it would be nice to know I got in at Stony Brook as well. Should I assume no news is bad news? Thanks.

6. Hazelnuts

Hazelnuts Junior Member

i got accepted at buffalo too. but i just don't want to go far to buffalo. and.. stony brook said to me that i will receive the acceptance letter in this week... soon. Anyway..Congratulation you got in!! ~:clap: :clap:

7. Urai

Urai Junior Member

Thanks, Congratulations to you as well. I live here in Buffalo so that is one of the reasons it is my primary choice.

I was very impressed by Stony Brook. The small class size is what attracted me... you will get a lot of personal attention which is great! Who interviewed you at stony brook? Dr. Riley (sp?) interviewed me and was super nice. I will just have to keep checking the mail.

8. Floss

Floss Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey,
    I also interviewed on Oct 1. I received a phone call from Dr. Riley, and a certified letter. I got accepted at Nova, NYU, and UPenn, who gave me a merit scholarship. I am leaning towards Stony Brook though, and I'm pretty sure I will end up there.