anyone hear from tufts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ames980

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just checkin'... i rc'd a letter from them saying they got my secondary but not my LORs, which were sent from a town about a half hour away... that was about 2 weeks ago and theres still no update on my file.... hm.

Members don't see this ad.

well, I never heard anything from them after I turned in my secondary a month ago... :rolleyes:

I got a letter last week stating my application was complete. My name, date and status were *handwritten* on a form sheet!

Members don't see this ad :)
*sigh*
they should specify that along with stellar ecs, numbers, and personal statements, applicants should have the patience of a saint!!

Haven't received anything from them... i SHOULD have been complete three weeks ago, at least.

runner1979 said:
I got a letter last week stating my application was complete. My name, date and status were *handwritten* on a form sheet!

how long ago did you send your application till the time you received their letter???

mine was complete mid august...and when I called they said that i will get a letter in 2-3 weeks. its been at least 3 weeks.

I called then end of August and they said I was complete. Then, it took about 2-3 weeks to get my letter. Yours is probably coming in the next day or so, but if you're really worried about it, I would call them again.

i think it's annoying how tufts want a copy of my amcas. did anyone block out the designated school list?

I didn't include that. On their instruction sheet, they said that you don't have to give them that section.

I included it, but it was out of sheet laziness.

sdnstud said:
i think it's annoying how tufts want a copy of my amcas. did anyone block out the designated school list?

I didn't bother including it. The way my AMCAS printed out, my transcript finished printing by the end of the 15th page. So I didn't send in the last three pages, which included my desginated schools.