Anyone hear from USC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polarnut

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did they even send out confirmation letters yet? I haven't heard didly squat from the school :( USC is my first choice, too :mad: :mad: :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

they havent looked at anyhting yet...
they will start reviewing in mid Sep... thats what they toild me when i spoke with them.
they will send postcards around that time too...

Guys,

I know this is a stressful time, but you need to relax. You are still very early in the process.

Of all the schools I applied and was accepted to, USC was one the best at timely communication on my status. Your confirmation is your receipt for your application fee, that's it.

I applied in August and did not hear a thing from them until DEC, but once they move on you it goes quickly. I had two letters from them on my status before I was even invited for an interview. There are some schools I never heard anything from...ever (other than cashing my check). Once you have an interview at USC, you will get both emails and snail mails from them. In fact, make sure your email is up to date and checked often because you will miss dates if you rely only on snail mail for communication with USC.

Good luck with the process!