Anyone hear from VCU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So according to Colin, he says they are actually right in the middle of deciding alternate and D.5 candidates right now. They should have it done by "mid-March" or pretty much within the next week. We will hear from Dr. Healy and/or get a status change if we're selected.
thanks pinetar, I feel a little better. I was really starting to get antsy and I didn't want to continue my barrage of phone calls to collin and company :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am D.5 and pretty darn stolked!

Medcom, I truly hope you get in

Scotty,
I look forward to seeing you up there brother.

God speed everyone,
Dan

Scotty,

God speed everyone,
Dan

Congrats!! Let me know if you're coming to campus at all and we will grab lunch. I'm assisting a D4 on the WREB tomorrow...should be fun! Glad to hear you'll be here next year!!!

Scotty

Hey Dan! Congrats bro! I hope to see you this fall, too. Praise The Lord! ;)

Scotty,

God speed everyone,
Dan

Congratulations!
Good things come to those who wait! :)
Did you find out through AADSAS or a phone call? Hopefully, I 'll hear something soon too.

Finally heard back today, received a letter in the mail. Got into the D.5 program and I am extremely excited!!! Good Luck to everybody! And keep believing in yourself!!!

Congrats!! Let me know if you're coming to campus at all and we will grab lunch. I'm assisting a D4 on the WREB tomorrow...should be fun! Glad to hear you'll be here next year!!!

Scotty
sounds good man, will do! see you soon,
Dan

this is just an update, but VCU has already notified their alternate list and d.5 program recipients so if you haven't heard from them, chances are pretty slim that you're gonna hear now. Btw, I havent heard of anyone getting either of these on SDN or predents. Whats up with that?

I was on the waiting list and got an acceptance call last Friday (April 30th). For anyone else on the list, there still may be hope. I understood that those already accepted had their last place-holding deposit due on May 1st.

So I had my interview back in December. My AADSAS still says "invited for interview". Does anyone have any clue what it means considering its May?!

I would suggest you call the school directly.