Anyone heard anything from MCW???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Szkwicz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's been a while...a long while since I've heard anything from them. I sent in my secondary on 8/20, and my app was complete (I called) a few days later.
I heard a while ago that they were giving out interviews?
Has anyone gotten an interview from them recently?
I'm betting I'm just on hold or something cuz it's been over two months.
Maybe they start interviews later than most schools...I wonder what's going on with them...

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, Many peeps have interviews there on Nov. 9th and some had them on Oct 19th (the first day..if I remember correctly)

i have an interview at MCW on Friday. I got my invite about 3 weeks ago. I submitted my primary 6/23. I submitted my secondary on 7/19. I was verified 8/17. I am not a WI state resident.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted on 8/1, send in secondary around 9/17. Haven't heard a damn thing. Not even a "your file is complete"
I'm a MA resident

I called them today, and the lady couldn't answer my question, but she did however say they start interviewing this Friday.

Anyways, do you guys think it's too late to add the school right now? I am kinda late...

I'm interviewing there this friday as well and I was also told that it was the first day of interviews. The next interview day is on November 9. I think they interview 50-60 people every other friday.

I interviewed in Iowa last week, and one of the interviewees there said she had already interviewed at MCW. How that fits in with this being the first week of interviews I do not know.