Anyone heard from AMCAS lately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mossjoh

Mayo Clinic-PGY2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
After submitting my application and sending a check to AMCAS via certified mail, I have heard nothing from them. Has anyone received any emails from AMCAS lately about the current status of their application or payment? If anyone else payed by check or money order, I would especially like to hear your stories.

Mossjoh

Members don't see this ad.

I just got a status update, i.e. "You have successfully submitted and paid for your app, blablabla..." I did call them last Friday and ask for a status update, so this may be the update I solicited instead of a regular mass email. Anyone else hear anything?

I got the same "submission successful" notice by email today also.

later

Members don't see this ad :)
i submitted last sunday and got the same confirmation email today, i paid by credit card and i think paying by check slows it down a little

I submitted my application on July 1st and finally today I got the email!!
I think anyone who submitted after that one date on June 28th or something (after 2:22PM) should have gotten a confirmation today... :D

I submitted on July 5th and got the same confirmation email today.

I got a confirmation 2 weeks ago and another one today...have no idea why!!!!!2 confirmations is better thatn 1 :) ;)

I submitted on June 22nd. I got a confirmation e-mail a week after, and I also got one today, too! They must have sent an e-mail to everyone again...don't know why.