Anyone heard from Boston U, Duquesne, CSUN, Nova?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MTAC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have applied to all 3 schools and got my apps in at the end of January? In February, I contacted all the schools and they told me they were still looking and assessing all their applications. But I still have not heard anything from Duquesne, Boston, or CSUN. I had an interview with NOVA on March 3rd and haven't heard anything from them either since then. Anyone have any experience with any of these schools? Should I call or e-mail the schools to ask them about my application, or just wait a little longer? Any help would be great. Here are my stats just in case that would help. I'm just really nervous I haven't heard anything yet.

Overall GPA: 3.61 (PTCAS=3.55)
Upper-Division GPA: 3.87 (PTCAS=3.81)
Prereq GPA: 3.48 (PTCAS=3.42)
GRE: Q=700, V=410 Total=1110 Analytical= 5.0
230+ outpatient hours
Extracurriculars: I have a lot of them, but the highlights are varsity tennis athlete (team captain), Sportsmedicine Student Association at my college, Student Athletic Advisory Board (at my college, rep of my team)

Members don't see this ad.

any help at all? any feedback?

I got an acceptance from Boston University on January 30th, so it seems the end of January for sending in your apps may have been a little late for that school...maybe they are waiting to let you know until they figure out if everyone they accepted has decided to attend? The deposit was due by March 1st so you should hear something soon either way. Good luck!

I've heard from CSUN early March. I know they are also putting students on a waiting list. As long as you do not receive any rejection letter, you are still in the game. Keep you hopes up!! Best wishes:)