anyone heard from Bowling Green State?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

terrybug

happy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone mention BGSU in the acceptance or rejection threads... anyone have any news on their status?

Members don't see this ad.

I think they had the 2nd (and final) interview weekend this past weekend. I interviewed during the 1st weekend and have not heard anything. I'm guessing they will start sending out offers this week.

ok, thanks. and congrats on getting an interview there. I really like their program.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had a good overall impression of the program and faculty although I wasn't crazy about it being so "non-mentor" oriented (e.g., almost a little too much freedom to roam around). Maybe because I am not used to that much freedom. It certainly has its advantages if your interests span several research areas.

One thing I didn't like were the living options in town. Even the "nicer" apartments seemed old and somewhat run down. Disadvantage of a small college town I guess.

any one hear anything this week?

No...they sure are taking their sweet time. Pretty sure I won't be going there regardless of the outcome.

I am an undergrad at BG