Anyone heard from CCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

patch adams

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application has been complete for over a month and I have not heard anything from them. This is very strange because I have heard from basically every other school I applied to.

So, have you guys heard anything?

I really would love an interview there but I am concerned that I might not get one because I have not heard anything yet.

Any thoughts?

Patch

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Patch,
I haven't heard from CCOM either...although my file hasn't been complete as long as yours. They finally cashed my application fee today though (not sure if that means anything). Since you've been waiting for over a month, perhaps you could e-mail them to check on things?

I would love to get an interview from them too--I'll keep our fingers crossed for both of us! ;)

I too was wondering about my CCOM app so I emailed them yesterday. They told me my file was complete on 8/20, and that its been reviewed...they said I'll hear from them sometime in September, probably sooner than later...hold your breath pre-DO peeps!

Members don't see this ad :)
By the way Lari, I noticed we're both interviewing at TUCOM and AZCOM on the same days...looking forward to meeting you at that first meeting at AZCOM, I hear its a beautiful campus. My name is Mete by the way.

They're sending out interview invites sometime this month...they are like COMP a little later in the whole scheme of things. My app was complete 9/3 (yesterday) haha.