Dec 21, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Was wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding acceptances/denials recently from Colorado?

Dec 21, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
hey bfaz, are you instate or out of state? and when did you interview? I am in state, interviewed March 15.

Sep 12, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
hey bfaz, are you instate or out of state? and when did you interview? I am in state, interviewed March 15.

I am OOS WICHE - I interviewed Nov 20! You are lucky to have learned within a month - I waited almost half a year to find out they didn't want me. Funny, though, because during my interview one of the interviewers told me that I would be getting in! I was at least expecting to be on the wait list. Oh well... I am only waiting to hear back from one more school

Dec 21, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
have you already been accepted somewhere? I'm waiting on one more too. If I dont hear postive news from this last school... i'm bust this cycle

Sep 12, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
I am in the same exact situation! 9 said no and I am just waiting for the last one to tell me the same (I interviewed at the last school in October!!). How many did you apply to? Too bad Colorado didn't want us!

Dec 21, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
I am in the same exact situation! 9 said no and I am just waiting for the last one to tell me the same (I interviewed at the last school in October!!). How many did you apply to? Too bad Colorado didn't want us!
I applied to a couple more then you. I kinda shot myself in the foot though. Super duper late applicant (October 25) and no DAT score until I took it in mid November.