Anyone heard from Columbia?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetbitna

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering. Diana from admission office told me Columbia did not have any scheduled interviews at this time. Does this mean no more interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry to hear that : ( I will prob get one too, just don't know when. Did your status change on AADSAS? Please, let me know. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I literally just got a rejection email, also. It's about time! :rolleyes:

got my rejection letter too about an hour ago lol
good times.

I got a rejection letter too! I was expecting it:eek:

when did you guys interineview? mine was on feb 19th.
So the rejections are sent out via email?

i was there on the 19th too....havent heard beack

Yup, on the rejection email boat as well today! Expected it though, hadn't heard anything from them in forever and I knew they rejected late in the cycle.

Yup, on the rejection email boat as well today! Expected it though, hadn't heard anything from them in forever and I knew they rejected late in the cycle.

When was your interview? And did they send you an e-mail instead of a snail mail?

Just got rejected too. Haven't heard anything since September. Just wanted to say Columbia is by far the most disorganized and unprofessional admissions office. You can never get a hold of them by email or phone. And if I did, they always said they would make a decision shortly. Just reject us and get it over with. Sorry, had to vent!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance today!!! The letter was postmarked March 5th.

yeah, im interested to hear this... somebody want to call? haha

If you got accepted and do not plan to attend, please let some one else who LIKES this school get the spot as soon as possible.

why are u guys so obsessed with Columbia?

Last edited:
personally, i got a great impression from columbia and I would be very happy to attend there. it might be different for you, jeeves but different strokes for different folks.

personally, i got a great impression from columbia and I would be very happy to attend there. it might be different for you, jeeves but different strokes for different folks.

Did u get into any other school?

If you had visited the school, you would have known why!:D
By the way, I got into quite a few, do you have any questions?

If you had visited the school, you would have known why!:D
By the way, I got into quite a few, do you have any questions?

Did you get into UCLA? Because I will swap my Columbia for your UCLA.

I think that they should totally allow students to swap seats.

Last edited:
Got into UCLA, UCSF and I understand if you like UCLA. BUT, listen to this UC graduate, UCs are broke big time. I would't go there if I were you.