anyone heard from comp or lecom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sandhar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone got any interview calls or letters from lecom or comp

Members don't see this ad.

LECOM starts interviewing this week or next week. I'm going to be there on the 5th - so I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes...

COMP starts the first week of October I believe. I'm out there on the 12th. Again, I'll keep everyone posted!

Good luck to everyone!
-A

Hi, I heard from LECOM two weeks (?) ago - I'm interviewing there on 10/1. Don't know anything about COMP(did not apply there). Best of luck! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got a phone call from COMP..my interview is Oct. 9.....I hope all goes well!!!

I have an interview at LECOM on October 11th. I might have to reschedule though because of a conflict. Is anyone else interviewing that day? :)

I just got a call from COMP and will be interviewing 10/19. If anyone has any feedback from their visit I would love to hear it :D

I'm a first year at LECOM and I just wanted to wish you guys good luck on your interviews!!!!!! :D

Hey apple.

Any information you could give on the school to either help us with the interviews or help us with deciding?

Your personal views, other student views, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
I just got back from my LECOM interview... (literally walked in the door a little while ago). I will post my results at the interviewfeedback.com site, but I have to say that I was not very impressed (but I've also seen AZCOM and NOVA already).

I didn't really think that I wanted to go to LECOM but now I'm sure I don't want to go.

The one exception- my interviewers were great. They were really nice and sincerely interested in me and they presented the school well. Other than that... the school itself (new building isn't ready yet, so it could be better by next year) and the staff (who really seemed to not want us to talk to any students except for the two they picked) were not so great (IMHO).

Anyway, I will have the questions, etc.. from the interview up on the above site sometime tomorrow. Two other people (out of the eight that were there today) felt the same way I did. I'm not trying to bash the school, I"m just trying to give a heads up. Okay, I'm sleepy... for those of you going soon, I hope you like it better than I did, especially if you are traveling long distances to get there. :)

For those who'll be interviewing at COMP, Good Luck and hope to see you here next year!

I'd like to wish all future COMP-ers well too!!!

I had the choice of many different schools...and am very happy with COMP!!!!!

Best Luck....