Anyone Heard from Dartmouth??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

altaskier

Altaholics Anonymous 92'
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I turned in all my Dartmouth secondary info and all else that was required in late August. Today (Nov 29), I recieved an email saying that my file was now complete. Did it take others this long? How long did you all get interviewed after recieving the email about completion of your file? How was the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I received my notice a lot earlier than you about Dartmouth. No interview or anythign yet (not expecting anythign either).

I sent my Dartmouth secondary in mid August, as soon as I got it. I interviewed there on the 8th of November. I can't say for sure when my applicaiton was complete or when exactly I got the interview invite letter because I never received any of that by mail. Because of the problems with Anthrax, the DC mail was not delivered for about a month. It was in this month that all of this happened, so I let schools know that the best way to contact me was with a phone call...sorry that I can't give you exact dates. Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Application complete: 9/05
Interview letter: 9/25
Interview date: 10/29
Accepted/waitlist/reject: havent heard yet

My application was complete on September 6 and I have yet to hear anything regarding an interview/rejection.