Anyone heard from Lasalle PSYD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AFD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed on 3/18 at Lasalle. Said they would contact by today. Anyone heard anything?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, received acceptance email on Tuesday of this week by Jennifer Taffe and formal letter in the mail on Thursday. Good luck.

I interviewed on 3/18, and my timeline was the same as voyeur's (accepted by email on Tuesday, formal letter on Thursday). I accepted their offer today. Good luck to you!

heard the same as everyone above and will be declining, good luck to ya!

Talked to the Program Director on Friday. I was wait-listed :( .. Will get an official email today. Thanks everyone for getting back about it! Hopefully I'll get bumped up!

got waitlisted today too

is Lasalle still heavily psychodynamic?

I got a letter today from Xavier today saying I was wait listed. This is the first I have heard from them, and was not interviewed there. Anyone else have this happen?

still on the wait list for LaSalle. Program director said I should hear back from them by April 15th.

On a similar note, has anybody who has accepted La Salle's offer heard anything from the program? I sent in my acceptance form and tuition deposit on 4/1/11, but haven't received any email or confirmation of my enrollment.

Has anybody else experienced this? Did anyone get an email?

On a similar note, has anybody who has accepted La Salle's offer heard anything from the program? I sent in my acceptance form and tuition deposit on 4/1/11, but haven't received any email or confirmation of my enrollment.

Has anybody else experienced this? Did anyone get an email?

I emailed Jennifer and confirmed they'd received my deposit. She said she'd send a packet out to everyone at once in a few weeks.

I'm trying to make a facebook group for our class but I don't think I can unless I'm friends with at least one other potential member of the group...

Great, thanks for the info. I haven't received anything in the mail yet, will you post here whenever you get something?