Anyone heard from Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saku39

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed there on the 6th of December, a little more than a week ago. Did anybody interview around this time that has heard back from Maryland.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

yea..im curious as well. did anyone after dec 1 hear from maryland?

emthichrangdep said:
yea..im curious as well. did anyone after dec 1 hear from maryland?
I'm a 4th year at Maryland and have been involved in the interviewing process. From what Dr. Meehan has been saying, I have a feeling that offers may be slower in trickling in until those who have already been offered respond. Just hang in there for a month or so if you've already interviewed. If you haven't heard by then, send an email over to Dr. Meehan. She's very receptive and will at the very least give you a heads up. Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
To respond to the question -- I know of a couple people that have gotten acceptances after Dec 1st. Good luck!

TiggerJSA said:
I'm a 4th year at Maryland and have been involved in the interviewing process. From what Dr. Meehan has been saying, I have a feeling that offers may be slower in trickling in until those who have already been offered respond. Just hang in there for a month or so if you've already interviewed. If you haven't heard by then, send an email over to Dr. Meehan. She's very receptive and will at the very least give you a heads up. Good luck to everyone!
hope to see you there on the 4th of jan. then tigger.....and how about the terps bringin home the ncaa soccer championship...1 more reason to be apart of this school