Anyone heard from NYU or Stony recently

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NJIrish

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been waitlisted at UMDNJ, and interviewed at Stony, and not heard a word from NYU, although I was an undergrad. there? I am just debating my future plan of action in the case that I am not admitted during this app. cycle. I applied very later, November sometime.

Members don't see this ad.

got my waitlist letter from NYU yesterday. interviewed feb 2nd.

jb!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been waitlisted at UMDNJ, and interviewed at Stony, and not heard a word from NYU, although I was an undergrad. there? I am just debating my future plan of action in the case that I am not admitted during this app. cycle. I applied very later, November sometime.

i applied the same time u did. well i submitted my application sep 8 but it didnt get sent until nov 8. i am debating what i should do next year too if i dont get in this year. if you dont mind, what r ur stats?

i've been waitlisted at nyu too....

WTF? JB! Why did they put you on the waitlist??? That sucks man. They are supposed to start going over the waitlist this month I would think that they would either accept or stop putting people on it. Damnn.

At NYU they said that they will re-visit the waitlist in March. I wonder if that means that we will get in answer this month (for those of us on the waitlist).

I thought you would've gotten in for sure jb! :eek:

i dunno :rolleyes: the interviewer told me that i was "good looking...and ideal candidate for NYU....trustworthy & charismatic.....and that i would be very successful in private practice bc i know how to make peope feel comfortable".... WTF????

jb!:)

i just called NYU yesterday and apparently they have postponed looking at the waitlist until april.

i applied the same time u did. well i submitted my application sep 8 but it didnt get sent until nov 8. i am debating what i should do next year too if i dont get in this year. if you dont mind, what r ur stats?

B.A. in Math with a minor in Chem. 3.72 overall and 3.85 in my major.
AA 19, sci 19, PA 20, QA 21, RC 18