• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

NJIrish

10+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2007
New Jersey
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I have been waitlisted at UMDNJ, and interviewed at Stony, and not heard a word from NYU, although I was an undergrad. there? I am just debating my future plan of action in the case that I am not admitted during this app. cycle. I applied very later, November sometime.

About the Ads

cherryblossom

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I have been waitlisted at UMDNJ, and interviewed at Stony, and not heard a word from NYU, although I was an undergrad. there? I am just debating my future plan of action in the case that I am not admitted during this app. cycle. I applied very later, November sometime.

i applied the same time u did. well i submitted my application sep 8 but it didnt get sent until nov 8. i am debating what i should do next year too if i dont get in this year. if you dont mind, what r ur stats?

JohnDoeDDS

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2004
Status (Visible)
WTF? JB! Why did they put you on the waitlist??? That sucks man. They are supposed to start going over the waitlist this month I would think that they would either accept or stop putting people on it. Damnn.

At NYU they said that they will re-visit the waitlist in March. I wonder if that means that we will get in answer this month (for those of us on the waitlist).

J

jackbauer!

I thought you would've gotten in for sure jb! :eek:

i dunno :rolleyes: the interviewer told me that i was "good looking...and ideal candidate for NYU....trustworthy & charismatic.....and that i would be very successful in private practice bc i know how to make peope feel comfortable".... WTF????

jb!:)

toothy85

Duck duck goose
10+ Year Member
May 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
i just called NYU yesterday and apparently they have postponed looking at the waitlist until april.

NJIrish

10+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2007
New Jersey
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
i applied the same time u did. well i submitted my application sep 8 but it didnt get sent until nov 8. i am debating what i should do next year too if i dont get in this year. if you dont mind, what r ur stats?

B.A. in Math with a minor in Chem. 3.72 overall and 3.85 in my major.
AA 19, sci 19, PA 20, QA 21, RC 18

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.