Anyone heard from Purdue University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

herpa767

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received an invitation to interview yet? I know they should be sending out invites very soon!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't. I did apply very late.

There's already a thread on this and you've posted there :confused:. Anyway a lot of students who go to purdue got rejections letters in the last 2 days. Seems like many out of state/non-purdue students got their acceptances to make arrangements. The dean sent out message today:

"Pharm. D. Program Applicants -- We are in the process of sending out letters with respect to interview invitations this week. Our goal is to send interview invitations and application deny letters by the end of this week. A meeting has been scheduled for interested program applicants on Monday, February 11 at 6:30 p.m. in Room 172 of the Pharmacy Building (RHPH) to discuss the interview process and to answer any questions you might have. Please make of note of the date and time. -- Dr. Mason"

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your info prepharm1214! I wonder for some who got interview, what are thier stat? if you know, please share! Thanks

There's already a thread on this and you've posted there :confused:. Anyway a lot of students who go to purdue got rejections letters in the last 2 days. Seems like many out of state/non-purdue students got their acceptances to make arrangements. The dean sent out message today:

"Pharm. D. Program Applicants -- We are in the process of sending out letters with respect to interview invitations this week. Our goal is to send interview invitations and application deny letters by the end of this week. A meeting has been scheduled for interested program applicants on Monday, February 11 at 6:30 p.m. in Room 172 of the Pharmacy Building (RHPH) to discuss the interview process and to answer any questions you might have. Please make of note of the date and time. -- Dr. Mason"

haha yes unfortunately i posted this thread before i saw there was already a current one. oops!