Anyone heard from Rush recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JuicyDay

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
My secondary for Rush has been complete since September or early October, and I haven't heard anything from them at all. Anyone know:
1. if their class is full?
2. if they let you know about interviewing by email, phone call, or snail mail?
3. when they stop interviewing?
4. anything else pertinent?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey JuicyDay,

I interviewed at Rush in late December and was accepted via snailmail a week later. Rush's class is definitely not full, as the school interviews until the end of March. Rush sends out interview invitations by email. One thing to note about Rush this year is that the school is moving towards accepting more out-of-state applicants. I was told by the admissions director that Rush plans to up its out-of-state student population by 10 spots. Thus, if you're not from IL, this is good news for you. If you're from IL, this is bad news for you. One more thing, many Rush students I met did not interview until late spring. So..Don't worry and be patient!

JuicyDay said:
Hey all,
My secondary for Rush has been complete since September or early October, and I haven't heard anything from them at all. Anyone know:

Thanks!

sdnstud said:
Hey JuicyDay,

One more thing, many Rush students I met did not interview until late spring. So..Don't worry and be patient!

awesome, thanks!

JuicyDay said:
Hey all,

Thanks!

I finished my secondary for them in mid November and was invited to interview in mid-December. I declined the interview offer though.