anyone heard from U of M lately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mango-a-go-go

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I was just wondering if any of you that applied to University of Michigan have heard from them lately. I interviewed at the end of February and was told I would find out soon, but I haven't heard anything.

Members don't see this ad.

nope, when did you interview? do you have other options mango? they said we should hear in about a month! good luck

I know that there are 98 people so far who have paid their deposit for next year. There's generally about 105 seats but last year went a bit over (110 I think). So the way it looks now, assuming all those that paid are coming, there's not that many spots left. I imagine that those of you in the last group should have to hear soon one way or another.

Members don't see this ad :)
IM in the same situation. I still have not heard from MIchigan yet. I guess that they know what they are doing being that they interviewed more than they can actually accept. IM still waiting patiently. :p

i am also waiting on michigan. i could very well be deciding between michigan and nova. UofM01, i was wondering what you thought about the to head-to-head, you mentioned you liked nova more. i guess the fla sun would be nice, but i just feel michigan is a better school. let me know your thoughts, and yah-e, i expect a response for you of course since you're the expert!

Scottsdale DDS!

Thanks for the "expert" comment, believe me, I am no "expert" by any means! I will respect any decision you guys make, I'd love to have you guys as my classmates, but what ever you guys do, I believe that you'll have your reasons for it. Are you in Scottsdale? I'm in Glendale! What's your number, maybe we can talk over the phone sometimes!!? I was just at Radius Axis last night. Let me know! Oh one more thing, are you accepted at U of M or Nova?

:cool:

yah-e,

i'm on the alternate list. a little disappointed. what are your thoughts on this? what have you heard?

yah-e,

thanks for the private message. i am on the alternate list at nova. still waiting from u-m.