anyone heard from UCSD yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

voltage gated

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it is 11:45 on Nov 14th.... has anyone heard from UCSD yet?

Members don't see this ad.

are they notifying today?

they told me after 2 today on the phone

Members don't see this ad :)
did they say if they would be calling or are we supposed to call them?

my interviewer during my interview asked for my number because he said he likes to call if a student has been accepted. the dean however said we could call. so when i called in oct they said they changed the date for decisions to mid nov, which i am guessing would be now...i kinda dont want to call them...

my interviewer during my interview asked for my number because he said he likes to call if a student has been accepted. the dean however said we could call. so when i called in oct they said they changed the date for decisions to mid nov, which i am guessing would be now...i kinda dont want to call them...

Dr. OCD....you don't want to call? You're disgracing all of us OCD pre-meds in this forum! haha What OCD pre-med doesn't call at 12:01 when the info comes out at 12:00? Should you reconsider your SDN name?

Just kidding. Brian Zeglen said we could call (my decision won't be today because I interviewed later.) Go ahead and call. I'm dying to hear about you guys! Good luck!

Well, corker as a good OCD i called just a min ago. decisions are being made as we speak. call back in a few hours they said.:love:

Well, corker as a good OCD i called just a min ago. decisions are being made as we speak. call back in a few hours they said.:love:

I'm almost as excited for you guys as I am for myself. I can't help but root for all of us in this process. It seems so ruthless, at times. I'll check back on the thread for your results.;)

I just went to the office and Yvonne (the secretary) told me that I was accepted!

Yes, first one!

that's how i found out about my acceptance today! :D

for those of you who were accepted and don't have MDAPPS, do you mind me asking what your stats/ecs look like?

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted today! Yay! I was super surprised to be accepted this early since I'm out of state, but I'm also super excited!

My stats are 3.96 GPA, 41 MCAT.

Accepted today! Yay! I was super surprised to be accepted this early since I'm out of state, but I'm also super excited!

My stats are 3.96 GPA, 41 MCAT.

AMAZING! CONGRATS!!! You deserve it!

i found out about 1 today ... brian ... the admissions director told me ... so happy:)

Does anyone know how they will let you know if you don't want to call?

Does your online status reflect this? There is a slot for "Final decision sent"...