Anyone heard from USC recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
After that first batch of acceptances was sent out about a month ago...has anyone heard anything POST interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything about an interview...how long did you have to wait after submitting the secondary to receive the invite/rejection. I submitted my app around thanksgiving...I gues I'll keep waiting...

I submitted my secondary on 12/14 right before the deadline, and got an interview invite on 1/7. So it was pretty quick secondary review for me at least. The interview got scheduled for 2/13, but their website says they interview until April, so you still have time to get in.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr. Don, I submited my secondary on 10/15 and received the invite to interview on 11/29. Are you checking the log-in site? The invite is posted there the same day they send the email invite.

SMW 1589 posts...damn girl, you should be a supersenior member!!! :D

I think SMW is a guy...or did someone before think she was and him, and she corrected him/her? Anyway, if I remember right we went through this before and for some reason SMW makes people think "female"...when in all actuality SMW is a male. Who knows? I bet SMW does.

Thanks for clearing that up, Andrew! :)

Ah Ha...I stand corrected. Sorry SMW :) OK take my last post and switch all the his/hers...then I've got it. I think.

I don't believe USC will be sending out any more acceptances until they are done interviewing. That's just hear-say though.

USC lost half of my application...what a buncha idiots.

I've been calling them for 2 months telling them that there were problems with my application. I spoke to numerous people in their office, yet they still managed to screw up my application.

As a UCLA alumni I should have known better than to expect anything different from a bunch of trojans.

Originally posted by Scooby Doo:
•After that first batch of acceptances was sent out about a month ago...has anyone heard anything POST interview?•••

Originally posted by TwoSteveSquared:
•I don't believe USC will be sending out any more acceptances until they are done interviewing. That's just hear-say though.•••

Scooby, I believe TwoSteveSquared is right due to USC's semi-non-rolling posture i.e. only a few acceptances go out immediately following interviews, and the rest wait until all the interviewing is done.

While you're waiting, would you mind sharing a little of how your interviews went there? Mine's coming up toward the end of February.

I hope you guys are right about the non-rolling thing. Gives us later interviewers a better chance, right SMW?

Right you are, Jefe. When are you interviewing? USC's website makes a big deal over how later interviewees are not penalized. :D

I'm scheduled for Wednesday 2/13.

Ah, maybe you got the slot I vacated to reschedule around my other west coast interviews!