• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

SeventhSon

SIMMER DOWN
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2005
San Diego
Status
MD/PhD Student
I have already done my MD interview. Havent heard from MSTP. Anyone in the same boat?

penguinophile

MetalHead
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
SeventhSon said:
I have already done my MD interview. Havent heard from MSTP. Anyone in the same boat?
Got the MD invite, was waiting to hear from MSTP...they just sent me a rejection....boo. All possibility outside of southeast lies squarely on Pritzker.

Doctorsoontobe

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Just received their rejection, can't afford their MD... not going to spend the next beautiful 7 years of my life in St. Louis I guess.

About the Ads

Dr.Dr.

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2005
the 80's
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi, are the interviews for MD and MSTP supposed to be on different dates? I got the MD interview and am waiting for the MSTP. I guess I just don't want to have to fly the 2000 miles an extra time.

ClarinetGeek

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2004
All I see is snow...
Status
MD/PhD Student
Dr.Dr. said:
Hi, are the interviews for MD and MSTP supposed to be on different dates? I got the MD interview and am waiting for the MSTP. I guess I just don't want to have to fly the 2000 miles an extra time.
I am not sure if this information will help you out or not. On Dec. 16, I received an email from the MSTP office offering me an interview for Jan. 12-14, which will include my MD and MSTP interviews. I was complete with my secondary on shortly after Thanksgiving (so late Nov./early Dec.). If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Best of luck! :luck: Hope you still get a MSTP interview.

Dr.Dr.

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2005
the 80's
Status
Pre-Medical
Thanks ClaranetGeek,

I talked to the MSTP office today. I am currently on hold for an interview with the MSTP. They suggested that I schedule my interview for sometime in Feb. and if I get an MSTP interveiw, they will change my MD interview to that date.

CaipirinhaQuinho

10+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
did you all get emails for invites? I still haven't heard anything and I've been complete since aug. I think it's time to give them a call.

ClarinetGeek

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2004
All I see is snow...
Status
MD/PhD Student
civic57 said:
did you all get emails for invites? I still haven't heard anything and I've been complete since aug. I think it's time to give them a call.
It was an email invite.

About the Ads