Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

anyone here accepted in med school w/o bachelors completed

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by chocolate_queen_md, Apr 26, 2002.

1. chocolate_queen_md

chocolate_queen_md Junior Member

I am currently thinking of applying to medical school a year early as Some schools only require 90 credits. I was wondering if any SDN members went this route and is this really possible. I am not enrolled in an accelerated or combined BS/MD program.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Doctora Foxy

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I think most people apply with about 90 hours, since they apply after their junior year of undergrad. I applied with 102 hours completed, but only that many because I took 3 credits over summer school to get ahead. What year of undergrad are you currently in? :confused:

3. basha

basha Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

4. chocolate_queen_md

chocolate_queen_md Junior Member

congrats Dr. Foxy on the acceptance and I am in my sophmore year but my situation is diffent cause Im a nontraditional student so as a sophmore that decided to return to school with a different major (from com. sci/eng.) to bio I already have more credits than I should.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...