Anyone here from Baylor over the holidays????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kerm

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone from the Nov. 15 interviews heard anything over the weekend.

Members don't see this ad.

Not here but I will have my cell phone on all day Monday

The way I understand Baylor admissions is that they notify people real soon if they really like them and put off their decisions on everyone else for subsequent meetings. I know someone who interviewed on Nov. 22 and heard 3 days later that he was accepted, so if you guys haven't heard, you may not hear for awhile.

Don't lose heart though, Baylor accepts a really large percentage of those they interview. You'll probably get in later in the interview season.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Baylor is semirolling, meaning that they take a few of the best applicants out of each wave and then accept a TON towards the end. Dont fret yet.

Originally posted by Neuronix
The way I understand Baylor admissions is that they notify people real soon if they really like them and put off their decisions on everyone else for subsequent meetings. I know someone who interviewed on Nov. 22 and heard 3 days later that he was accepted, so if you guys haven't heard, you may not hear for awhile.

Don't lose heart though, Baylor accepts a really large percentage of those they interview. You'll probably get in later in the interview season.

Good luck!

Baylor? Why the hell you wanna go to that crap ass school?

Well from what I have head(on interview day as well) is thje top 15 applicants get a call withing 2 weeks of their interview date. The rest have to wait till later in the season. This is straight from the mouth of someone on the admissions committee. The whole ranking system is computarized. If your in the top 15(on your interview day) you will get get a call in two weeks time

it isn't 2 weeks on the dot - heard after 4 weeks cause the dean that was 'in cahrge' of calling was on vacation or out or something; but to reiterate, they accept a large#of peopel they interview.
-jot

Jot we don't need your advice here.

Originally posted by Spyder007
Baylor? Why the hell you wanna go to that crap ass school?

Sounds like someone has no idea what they are talking about. :rolleyes:

Maybe he already got rejected from Baylor?

Originally posted by longhorn
Jot we don't need your advice here.

What is your problem longhorn. Is this how you treat someone who responds to your questions? :oops:

Jot, dont listen to longhorn. Your advice is always appreciated here.:)

Listen ***** it wasn't my question

Listen ***** it wasn't my question

He was answering your question by telling you the general format of acceptances.

And I wouldnt expect an acceptance call from Baylor with your attitude...

alright gleevec ...yo-da man

The whole ranking system is computarized. If your in the top 15(on your interview day) you will get get a call in two weeks time
I believe it is if you pop up into the top 15 spots after an interview. People who interviewed in September last year did get in during the months of February and December before they stopped interviewing. Just all depends on when your score can make the cut.

Originally posted by Gleevec
Sounds like someone has no idea what they are talking about. :rolleyes:

Maybe he already got rejected from Baylor?

Actually, I already go to Baylor. It's a great school. Just wanted to have some fun and see what people would say. Guess no one really got all that riled up.

typical "longhorn" responses.

Originally posted by Spyder007
Actually, I already go to Baylor. It's a great school. Just wanted to have some fun and see what people would say. Guess no one really got all that riled up.

haha nice work spyder...i appreciated the sarcasm. i pm'd you.

Im just curious cuz i might apply there. what do you really think of baylor?