Anyone in Brisbane/Gold Coast planning to study for Step1 next year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

barelysurviving

Reaction score
Hey, I'm going to start Med School next year and planning to start preparing for Step 1 as soon as possible. Any of you guys thinking the same? Would be keen to create a study group or something... :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I'm going to start Med School next year and planning to start preparing for Step 1 as soon as possible. Any of you guys thinking the same? Would be keen to create a study group or something... :)

Hi there! Yeah I'm interested in the study group! What school will you be going to? Just out of curiosity, are you coming from the States?

I'd be interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried to message you and got the following:

The following error occurred:
Participants:
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: barelysurviving.

I think your profile is set to private. I followed you thinking that might help but no dice. Thoughts?

Reactions: 1 user
I tried to message you and got the following:

The following error occurred:
Participants:
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: barelysurviving.

I think your profile is set to private. I followed you thinking that might help but no dice. Thoughts?

I tried messaging you and it said the same thing. According to my settings I can only accept conversations from people I follow. I am following you now so should work. Can you please try again :p

Last edited:
I am a local undergraduate med student from Gold Coast keen to sit the step 1 in late 2019. Would be happy to join a study group.

Last edited: