1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

anyone in cherry hill nj?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by peehdee, Jul 18, 2006.

1. peehdee

peehdee don't have one
    7+ Year Member

anyone live around cherry hill nj?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DOctorJay

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    anyone from UMDNJ-SOM lives near cherry hill (including me)

-J

4. peehdee

peehdee don't have one
    7+ Year Member

would anyone from your school (a first year would be great) be willing to live with 2, 4th year med students with a 7 year old? reduced rent. only catch would be to make sure the 7 year old gets to bus every morning (probably 8 or so each am). no baby sitting during the day. we both have early schedule (at clinical rotations, sub I, etc) so need someone to make sure the kid is taken care of each morning. no other real responsibilities. plus you'd get all our books (4 years of med school), resources, advice (if you want) and tips (former med school sga president and vice president) about med school and residency application in general.

5. DOctorJay

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I would post this information in the UMDNJ-SOM 2010 class thread. There are many incoming first years talking about getting a place to live. Someone there might be interested. Next best bet is to advertise this by posting flyers in the school on the bulletin boards (many people do this).

good luck