Anyone in Denton/UNT/UNTHSC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Intrepidation

I wear PASG underwear
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know we all normally hate postings of this sort but I haven't posted in a while so I'm allowed to. :p

All of the "premedical" students I know in this area are complete bums. Complete. None of them have a personality worth anything and most aren't even seriously intrested in medicine "I guess i wan't to go to medical school..or something...I guess..." is the mentallity most people I encounter have.

So this message is just a plea to all those in this area to let me know I'm not the only one. And to see if anybody has some good information on courses/teachers specifically at UNT (/end ulterior motive)

:D

Members don't see this ad.

Hey

There are a few hard working pre-meds at UNT. I'm a senior chem major and I just finished interviews at UT Houston, Galveston, and Southwestern. Unfortunately, I only saw one other UNT pre-med at my interviews. One of the UNT faculty members I did a PPAC interview with said the average verbal MCAT is only a 7 at our school, so maybe that's why not too many of our pre-meds interviewed.

I don't know what year you are, but take microbiology, the professor is Scottish and really cool.