Anyone in Michigan ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asudan1981

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am preparing for NDBE Part I and i was wondering if there is anyone in Michigan preparing for the same ? Please buzz me, as i am looking for a partner for group study. This would be really helpful.

Thanks,
AS

Members don't see this ad.

hello asudan
i too stay in michigan,where in michigan do u stay ?i would like to do group studies.let me know

Hey,

I live in Novi. Where do you live ? How far have you got with the prep ? I am just starting to dive into it. Let me know

i know novi ,because there is theatre over there ,i stay in auburn hills its about 20 to 30 minutes drive from my place ..i m doing kaplan notes ..i finished d decks nd few q papers

Members don't see this ad :)
Thats cool..can you tell me how do i start the prep..where do i get dental decks from??and what all study material do i need to start my prep?

We can plan to meet someday next week..as im not here this weekend..:oops:

when r u planning to give exam nd wats d status of studying now .....
let me start
m giving my exam in june
i have done decks , q bank ,kaplan notes except biochemistry in kaplan notes
but feeling that i need to study again as i feel i dont remember ..q papers also i need to study

hi..

i just got back from niagara falls.I dont know where to start from?where do i get dental decks from?How many hours you study in a day?do you think joining kaplan classes would help?im planning to join one soon..do you know of someone who has joined the same??wanted to know how helpfull it is??

you can mail me at my email [email protected]

Hi,

Have you joined kaplan classes in ann arbor?I went there last week to enquire about the study material..I found problem in reading the videos..they are not very clear to read.And they dont even have a companion guide to it.I dont know how helpful it is??

When are you planning to give your exam?And what all books are you refering?

Where are you from and when did you pass out?I am from India..passed out in 2006..Planning to start my prep..Can you tell me how far you have gone?and what all text books and materials you are reading?Thanks

hi asudan i m from India too i a very old graduate from SGRD amritsar i stay nin Grand Blanc near flint.
i m planning to take my exams in july did kaplan once but now concentrating on q papers n decks wat abt u?

Hi,
I live in novi..i am planning to start studying but dont know where to get all the study material from?can you tell me how helpful are kaplan classes?Are video lectures helpful?And where shall i get the decks from?

thanks

Hi,
I live in novi..i am planning to start studying but dont know where to get all the study material from?can you tell me how helpful are kaplan classes?Are video lectures helpful?And where shall i get the decks from?

thanks
hi asudan
i dont know about kaplan videos ,i bougth a cd which had kaplan review notes nd q bank ,q papers nd decks.nd some said thats fine so i didnt take kaplan classes .

no i am almost 20 mins away from temple. i am trying to revise everything i dont know abt retaining ,sometimes i feel i am doing good n next moment i am nowhere.if u r starting ur prep i think decks r the best .
do u know abt the latest q bank of kaplan.how is diff from the older version?

i have kaplan q bank dont know whether they r old one r new .
during revision wat to give more importance ?q papers nd decks r they enough ?

during revision i think best is retrograde study, do q n then read those topics u dont know and having doubts.i dont know it is my opinion