anyone in san Jose,Ca for BU interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mahima_dentist

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I got an email from BU yesterday for an interview on 26th of jan.If anyone has an interview on the same date(from California or even from any other state) , please pm me or email me at [email protected] so that we can touch base and plan something together.
Thanks,
Mahima

Members don't see this ad.

mahima_dentist said:
Hi,
I got an email from BU yesterday for an interview on 26th of jan.If anyone has an interview on the same date(from California or even from any other state) , please pm me or email me at [email protected] so that we can touch base and plan something together.
Thanks,
Mahima

Hi mahima can u please post your stats.

mahima_dentist said:
Hi,
Thanks,
Mahima

Hey

Congratulations on your interview :). I knew you would get somewhere with your excellent stats. Best of luck to you on the interview. :luck:

Hi,
Thanks a lot.
My stats are :
PART 1 SCORE - 94
GPA - 3.89
TOEFL IBT - 101

Hope this helps,

Mahima