Anyone in SCO Entering class of 2005?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDF614

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't been able to get access to the bulletin board apparently b/c I use AOL for my browser. So I figured this might be a good way to get started meeting people starting SCO in Aug. I'm probably going to need a roommate and was wondering what others are doing about the housing situation so far, if anything. Can't wait to meet all of you!

Members don't see this ad.

I will be attending SCO. Some people have just started posting on the SCO board in the past 2 days or so. I was the first post! Every poster is a girl except me, and its basically all about housing. Download firefox and get on the boards. It's a relatively small download and a better browser than internet explorer.
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

I am looking for a roommate as well. From your screen name I can't tell if you are a girl or a guy, so I don't know if you'd be an eligible roommate or not. :)

edit: I noticed you're from SC. Me too! I live in Orangeburg and just graduated from Clemson in December.

edit: Oh, your profile says you are a girl. Where the heck are all the guys at?

stevec said:
I will be attending SCO. Some people have just started posting on the SCO board in the past 2 days or so. I was the first post! Every poster is a girl except me, and its basically all about housing. Download firefox and get on the boards. It's a relatively small download and a better browser than internet explorer.
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

I am looking for a roommate as well. From your screen name I can't tell if you are a girl or a guy, so I don't know if you'd be an eligible roommate or not. :)

edit: I noticed you're from SC. Me too! I live in Orangeburg and just graduated from Clemson in December.

edit: Oh, your profile says you are a girl. Where the heck are all the guys at?

As for where the guys are, I don't know. I'm from a little town called Chesnee, which is close to Spartanburg and graduated from Wofford. I'm actually in Clemson right now visiting my boyfriend who's in the mechanical engineering department here. I love SC and hate to leave, but am incredibly excited at the same time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe I'm just a little slow and haven't been able to figure things out, but I can get my SCO email to work, but how do i get to the bulletin board?

Thanks

A drop down menu should appear when you mouse over "Current Students" at the sco site

click "Sharepoint"

it should ask you for your username and password

click "Class of 2009 Site" under "Links for you" on the right side of the screen