mommy2boys

10+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2006
Status
Since I am a "Mommy to 2 little boys" I am considering the web-based pathway program at Creighton University so that I have more flexibility with my "class schedule" Is there currently anyone in this forum that is in that program or that knows someone that I may contact directly to ask questions regarding the program. I would really like to talk to someone firsthand instead of just reading the program line on the web.

rxlynn

10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Status
Pharmacy Student
mommy2boys said:
Since I am a "Mommy to 2 little boys" I am considering the web-based pathway program at Creighton University so that I have more flexibility with my "class schedule" Is there currently anyone in this forum that is in that program or that knows someone that I may contact directly to ask questions regarding the program. I would really like to talk to someone firsthand instead of just reading the program line on the web.
Hi, I was accepted to Creighton web-based for this fall, although I am going somewhere else. All of their web-based students are in Omaha right now for their week-long orientation, so it might be awhile before you get a response from them, although there are several active on this forum. If you want to PM me with any specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

slimcutt

10+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2006
Status
Pharmacist
Third year Creighton web-based student here. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about the program.

About the Ads

cytogal

10+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2006
Ohio
Status
Pharmacy Student
mommy2boys said:
Hello. I am a mom of 2 little boys too (ages 2 and 4) and am starting the web-based program on Monday. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. Good luck! :)

Mar Tee

10+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I'm considering Creighton's online program for next year and would love to talk with a current student as well. Can you include me in the discussion?

Thanks

cytogal

10+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2006
Ohio
Status
Pharmacy Student
Sure Mar Tee...I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about CU's distance-based program. You can pm me if you'd like. Good luck!!

Glowwyrm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2006
Status
I think my main concern about a web based program is the lack of interaction with your peers. It's nice to be able to meet with your friends after an exam to discuss it. Do the people in the web based program have difficulty with peer interaction or do you just chat online?

About the Ads