anyone interview at CCOM this month get a decision yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

javandane

He's so hot right now
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
?

Members don't see this ad.

javandane said:
Not yet, and it's killing me. Someone posted that they'd meet this week, so maybe they're deciding our fate as we speak.

screw it. i'm gonna call 'em. i'll let you know.

Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed at the end of last week and they told us that they would have a decision within the next three weeks. so i think theyll probably meet next week or even the first week in march.

acl3623 said:
i interviewed at the end of last week and they told us that they would have a decision within the next three weeks. so i think theyll probably meet next week or even the first week in march.

Can't be in March... I interviewed 1/31 and they said they meet once every month. Unless they think Feb is too short a month...? Any news javandane?

MasterShakeDO said:
Can't be in March... I interviewed 1/31 and they said they meet once every month. Unless they think Feb is too short a month...? Any news javandane?

i called yesterday and was told that there's been "no movement"--that i'm still at the "interview stage" which has obviously already passed. the admissions officer wasn't able to tell me more than that. from reading previous posts, it seems that the adcom meets during the last week of the month, which would be this week. perhaps we'll hear something later in the week.

Good luck to all that are waiting to hear something. I feel that you guys will hear something by the end of this month, hopefully.
Keep up posted!

I figured i'd revive this thread and see if anyone knows when the adcom will be meeting for the interview cycle of March. I interviewed on 3/15 which was the first day of interviews for the month of march. Seems like the turnaround time for most was 2 weeks and a phone call so its almost coming up! im nervous

gmigs said:
I figured i'd revive this thread and see if anyone knows when the adcom will be meeting for the interview cycle of March. I interviewed on 3/15 which was the first day of interviews for the month of march. Seems like the turnaround time for most was 2 weeks and a phone call so its almost coming up! im nervous

my guess is that they're meeting today. they seem to meet on the last monday of the month (this is pure conjecture and may be completely inaccurate). i'd call them--they told me over the phone that i'd been accepted.

hey guys,

i talked to the director of admissions last tues. (nice guy), and he said the adcom would be meeting this thurs --to make final decisions on all the applicants interviewed in march. he also said that the accepted applicants can expect a phone call as early as this friday (if all goes well) or early next week....the others will be notified by mail. hope this helps....

good luck! :luck:

Anybody get a phone call this morning?

no phone call here. I interviewed on 3/15 which was the first day of interviews for the March cycle. im getting pretty nervous...

gmigs said:
no phone call here. I interviewed on 3/15 which was the first day of interviews for the March cycle. im getting pretty nervous...

It think today should be the day guys! Watch out for a phone call between 12:30-3:00. They do meet the end of the month right? So they should have met yesterday and they normally call the next day. Please keep us informed!!!

I was wondering if anyone has heard from them yet?? I'm tempted to call them and ask. What do you guys think??

I guess it can't hurt...you don't have to give them your name unless they say they will tell you your status over the phone. I would call them, but I'm too afraid to hear that I was placed on the waitlist or rejected.

If you do call them, please let us know how it goes.

2:05 CST, i received a phone call at my home #. hopefully they'll call you soon too!!

gmigs said:
2:05 CST, i received a phone call at my home #. hopefully they'll call you soon too!!

congrats!! good feeling, isn't it?

Even if you don't get a phone call, don't sweat it. No one bothered to call me, but I got a letter at my parents house like 2 weeks after everyone got called saying I got in.

gmigs said:

CONGRATULATIONS GMIGS!!!!! :thumbup:

gmigs said:

Congrats. At least someone got good news today. I got rejected by my number 1 overall choice today.

So, its still CCOM for me for now.

Congrats on your acceptance! I carried my cell phone with me all day at work Friday, but no word yet... hopefully I will hear something this week, I am beyond anxious!