akpete

Drinks, anyone?
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
Madison
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Have any of you heard anything yet? I interviewed Jan 4. They were supposed to meet at the end of Jan and if acceptance = mail, if not = wait til next meeting. So basically, I'm wondering if my app is being postponed til the next meeting...

boyz of 4d

Proud Member of 4d
10+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2005
Status
They said they would be reviewing them the middle of this week, and if we clal friday we can find out what happened with our application.

OP
akpete

akpete

Drinks, anyone?
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
Madison
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Thanks for the info!

ucsb101

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2004
Status
i called em up...and they said that by the end of this week....they will be sending out letters regauarding the last batch of interviews for april....so guys...if u dont here by lets say late next week....u prolly didnt get in...sorry :mad: :mad:

boyz of 4d

Proud Member of 4d
10+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2005
Status
you mean wont be getting an interview invite? I think the OP meant hearing back from interviews.

ucsb101 said:
i called em up...and they said that by the end of this week....they will be sending out letters regauarding the last batch of interviews for april....so guys...if u dont here by lets say late next week....u prolly didnt get in...sorry :mad: :mad:

DoctorMalki

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2004
Status
echinoderm said:
i have an interview in a few weeks at Ros Frank. it'll be my first (and potentially only) interview! can you guys private message me with any insider advice? e.g. who to meet? who to avoid? how to dress? (extra cold?) etc. i already saw the interview stuff on sdn... but any other stuff would be helpful.

thanks.

good luck !! It was nnot very cold when I interviewed in november but I am sure it is a lot cooler now. The interviews were very low stress. More like get to know you interviews. If you have specific questions feel free to PM me. Good luck ! :luck: