Anyone interview at Ros Franklin/CMS in January

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akpete

Drinks, anyone?
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any of you heard anything yet? I interviewed Jan 4. They were supposed to meet at the end of Jan and if acceptance = mail, if not = wait til next meeting. So basically, I'm wondering if my app is being postponed til the next meeting...

Members don't see this ad.

They said they would be reviewing them the middle of this week, and if we clal friday we can find out what happened with our application.

Thanks for the info!

Members don't see this ad :)
i called em up...and they said that by the end of this week....they will be sending out letters regauarding the last batch of interviews for april....so guys...if u dont here by lets say late next week....u prolly didnt get in...sorry :mad: :mad:

you mean wont be getting an interview invite? I think the OP meant hearing back from interviews.

ucsb101 said:
i called em up...and they said that by the end of this week....they will be sending out letters regauarding the last batch of interviews for april....so guys...if u dont here by lets say late next week....u prolly didnt get in...sorry :mad: :mad:

echinoderm said:
i have an interview in a few weeks at Ros Frank. it'll be my first (and potentially only) interview! can you guys private message me with any insider advice? e.g. who to meet? who to avoid? how to dress? (extra cold?) etc. i already saw the interview stuff on sdn... but any other stuff would be helpful.

thanks.

good luck !! It was nnot very cold when I interviewed in november but I am sure it is a lot cooler now. The interviews were very low stress. More like get to know you interviews. If you have specific questions feel free to PM me. Good luck ! :luck: