anyone interviewed at Univ. Maryland-Baltimore?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ash21

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I wanted to know if there was anyone who had their interview at University of Maryland at Baltimore. I have my interview there in exactly two weeks (hyperventilation begins now...) and I wanted to ask what your day was like? Did they give a tour and all that? Also, how was the interview itself? Any info would be great. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

hey ash I PMed you

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi~ I also have an interview there in a few weeks as well! Any advice? :) I already read the two posts that are posted in the "pharmacy school interview feedback"... but any additional info would help! I've never been to the east coast before either... I hope I won't get lost on campus!

thanks in advance.

i'm glad to see we're getting some potential UMD people on this forum.. we're usaually over run with peep from cali schools on the board.. no offense western compadres

thanks to shanana and badxmojo for the info on UMB! it helped a lot. apparently it slipped my mind that there was a group interview in addition to the student and faculty interviews. i hope the essay doesn't kick me in the behind. good luck to other person with the UMB interview! looks like the east coast is getting some visitors from the west.

ash21