• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

anyone interviewed at Univ. Maryland-Baltimore?

ash21

15+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2004
Irvine, CA
Hey guys! I wanted to know if there was anyone who had their interview at University of Maryland at Baltimore. I have my interview there in exactly two weeks (hyperventilation begins now...) and I wanted to ask what your day was like? Did they give a tour and all that? Also, how was the interview itself? Any info would be great. Thanks!

About the Ads

sunkiki486

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2004
Seattle
Hi~ I also have an interview there in a few weeks as well! Any advice? :) I already read the two posts that are posted in the "pharmacy school interview feedback"... but any additional info would help! I've never been to the east coast before either... I hope I won't get lost on campus!

thanks in advance.

ash21

15+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2004
Irvine, CA
thanks to shanana and badxmojo for the info on UMB! it helped a lot. apparently it slipped my mind that there was a group interview in addition to the student and faculty interviews. i hope the essay doesn't kick me in the behind. good luck to other person with the UMB interview! looks like the east coast is getting some visitors from the west.

ash21

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.