Anyone interviewed/been accepted to USC/Keck School of Med?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by altaskier, Nov 19, 2001.

1. altaskier

altaskier Altaholics Anonymous 92'

Has anyone been interviewed or accepted to USC? How was the interview, etc? Is there anything you'd recommend besides the info posted on interview feedback?

Thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

They are nonrolling..and yes, many of us have interviews there...just do some searches dogg....you'll find so much good info :)

4. altaskier

Scooby Doo, when did they send u an interview? I turned my secondary in about two months ago and no word. Their web-site is also outdated I think (or not updated is what I really mean to say). That is what they told me when I called them. Did they send you a request for interview via email or mail? When is your interview and how long after turning in your secondary did you get your interview? I tried looking for USC but couldn't find any posts.

Will try harder next time,
    Altaskier

5. altaskier

Scooby Doo, when did they send u an interview? I turned my secondary in about two months ago and no word. Their web-site is also outdated I think (or not updated is what I really mean to say). That is what they told me when I called them. Did they send you a request for interview via email or mail? When is your interview and how long after turning in your secondary did you get your interview? I tried looking for USC but couldn't find any posts.

Will try harder next time,
    Altaskier