Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Anyone interviewed/been accepted to USC/Keck School of Med?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by altaskier, Nov 19, 2001.

1. altaskier

altaskier Altaholics Anonymous 92'
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone been interviewed or accepted to USC? How was the interview, etc? Is there anything you'd recommend besides the info posted on interview feedback?

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

They are nonrolling..and yes, many of us have interviews there...just do some searches dogg....you'll find so much good info :)

4. altaskier

7+ Year Member

Scooby Doo, when did they send u an interview? I turned my secondary in about two months ago and no word. Their web-site is also outdated I think (or not updated is what I really mean to say). That is what they told me when I called them. Did they send you a request for interview via email or mail? When is your interview and how long after turning in your secondary did you get your interview? I tried looking for USC but couldn't find any posts.

Will try harder next time,
    Altaskier

5. altaskier

7+ Year Member

Scooby Doo, when did they send u an interview? I turned my secondary in about two months ago and no word. Their web-site is also outdated I think (or not updated is what I really mean to say). That is what they told me when I called them. Did they send you a request for interview via email or mail? When is your interview and how long after turning in your secondary did you get your interview? I tried looking for USC but couldn't find any posts.

Will try harder next time,
    Altaskier