Anyone interviewing at OSU next week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

juliedoo

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone is interviewing at OSU next week and is staying in OKC on Wednesday the 20th? I just interviewed at Kirksville last week and met so many people who stayed in Kansas City the night before. It would have been great if we could have all coordinated with each other. If anyone is, and is up for sharing a room in OKC, let me know. Thanks and good luck to all you class of 2006 applicants.

Members don't see this ad.

Why the hell would you stay in OKC? OSU-COM is in Tulsa (about 90 miles away).

If you're interviewing at the University of Oklahoma, that's another story...

Yeah I know, it was bad on my part. I went to STA Travel who told me there was only one airport in Oklahoma in Oklahoma City. It was a nonrefundable ticket and to change my reservation would cost more than I've got. So I'm flying to OKC and taking a train to Tulsa. I know, real convenient eh?

Taking the train from Oklahoma City to Tulsa??? Don't do that, rent a car. It's only 90 miles. There is an Interstate (Turnpike) that goes between OKC and Tulsa. You will get there a lot quicker driving. Not to mention that it will be much less expensive. OSU-COM is in the west side of Tulsa, right off the Interstate.

I was accepted into the class of 2006 at OSU-COM. I look forward to starting this Fall. It is an excellent school. The interview is very relaxed. Just be yourself.