1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Anyone interviewing at PCOM on 10/31 or UMDNJ on 11/6 ?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by ussdfiant, Oct 19, 2001.

1. ussdfiant

Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    These are my interview days and I was wondering if any other SDNers will be there as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FoxyDoc

FoxyDoc Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I will be at PCOM on 10/31. Where will you be staying? The Holiday Inn doesn't seem too bad...it is close and reasonably priced. Good Luck to you and I guess I will see you there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason
    10+ Year Member

Hmmm... Interview on Halloween? I'd wear a costume... good ice breaker! :eek:

-A

4. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason
    10+ Year Member

Can someone please post the secondary questions/essays for UMDNJ?

Thanks in advance!
    -A

5. OP
    OP
    ussdfiant

Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Foxy,

I live in Philadelphia so I will be driving. Traffic will turn a 30 minute drive into a 90 minute nightmare, especially having to be there at 8:15!

6. PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl Member
    10+ Year Member

UssDfiant and Foxy --

I am a 1st year at PCOM, so if you have any questions before you come to interview, feel free to post them or email me.

Good luck at your interview!

BostonGirl :p

7. FoxyDoc

FoxyDoc Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

BostonGirl, Thank You for offering to help. Is there any advice you can give about interview content or structure? I kind of have a guide from interview feedback, but I was wondering if you could offer any additional insight. Thanks Again!