Anyone interviewing at Touro on March 8th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bamboo511

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is any one interviewing on that day at Touro? lemme know please or PM me.
Thanx

Members don't see this ad.

i received an interview invite from Touro but I have not confirmed a date with them. I will do so by the end of the week. Do you know what dates are still available by any chance?

i received an interview invite from Touro but I have not confirmed a date with them. I will do so by the end of the week. Do you know what dates are still available by any chance?

You have to call as soon as you can, i read on some threads that some people called on monday and they got a date for April 12th, i called yesterday and i got a date for march 8th. I dont know what other dates are available.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you don't mind, may I ask, When did you submit your supplemental application?

I submitted my supplemental app. about a week ago but haven't heard anything yet :(

If you don't mind, may I ask, When did you submit your supplemental application?

I submitted my supplemental app. about a week ago but haven't heard anything yet :(

It took a while before they mailed me to fill out the supplemental, i turned in my supplemental the second week of january.