Anyone interviewing @ PCOM January 7th?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drdrtoledo

Pharm Delicious
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got the invite! It's my first so I am really excited. According to interviewfeedback.com it is NOT a stress interview so I hope all goes well. Does anyone know what percentage of students get interviewed vs accepted? Are they selective? Thanks a bunch hope to someone there! :D

Members don't see this ad.

when was your application completed? I still haven't heard from them. Mine was just completed abt a week ago. I wonder if they'll invite me for an interview....

I just got an interview from them to. They contacted me right after my file became complete. Unfortunatly, I can't interview there until January 23rd.

drdrtoledo, what date did you get your interview invite to PCOM on?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an interview from them to. They contacted me right after my file became complete. Unfortunatly, I can't interview there until January 23rd.

drdrtoledo, what date did you get your interview invite to PCOM on?

I took the August MCAT so my file was not complete until a few weeks ago. The letter is dated December 11th. I got it this past Thursday. Man, everybody who visits the school raves about it!!! I cannot wait to see it. :D

so, i guess PCOM sends you a letter instead of calling or emailing?

That was my case...