• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

House

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2007
NJ
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Will anyone be interviewing with me on April 16th at TUCOM?

GProteinStar

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I won't be. But... good luck! :) Hope you enjoy it. All of the current students are super friendly.

House

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2007
NJ
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Thanks! I am so nervous-I know they only take 2 out of the 40 students that interview each week. Do you have any suggestions or tips?

About the Ads

digital01

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Who said 2 per 40? Also, that 40 is for 2 weeks. 20 people a week, but they do review in groups of 40. On Jan. 30? they were still accepting accepting everyone. 2 may be the case, but i'm just curious where you got your number, that seems a bit low, but it is possible. At any rate, its really laid back, a bit weird being group style, but very laid back. Be yourself and goodluck.

markboonya

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2004
berkeley
www.xanga.com
Status (Visible)
i received an interview invite from them last week and 4/16 was the earliest date open. however, i had set my interview for the following week cuz of an exam.

did u interview at western? i will most likely be choosing between these 2 schools should they accept me and i was wondering how they compare.

House

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2007
NJ
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Who said 2 per 40? Also, that 40 is for 2 weeks. 20 people a week, but they do review in groups of 40. On Jan. 30? they were still accepting accepting everyone. 2 may be the case, but i'm just curious where you got your number, that seems a bit low, but it is possible. At any rate, its really laid back, a bit weird being group style, but very laid back. Be yourself and goodluck.

Thanks for the response, I think I read that on someone's interview evaluation in their comments section. I feel a little more relieved!

Monkeymee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I am! Hi. Does it worry you that we are interviewing so late? I'm ready to get it over with now! Do you know what percentage of the class is filled? Is this your top choice?

thumbaleena

10+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
when did you turn in all your info and when did you hear about the interview? i turned my stuff quite some time ago and im still waiting to hear about an interview! thanks and good luck!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.