Anyone joining Duggan's for Bench exam course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Irishcream

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi:) ,
Anyone joining the Duggan's course for Restorative technique exam from Los angeles county....?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. My class with Dr. Duggan starts on Wed. I live in Canada but will be flying to San Francisco on Sat. and will be commuting weekly from SF to LA. I need to stay overnight at Red Tile Inn to get the best airfare do you know anyone with the same predicament?

Members don't see this ad :)
hello mommyr could u please explain me about duggan's classes for restorative technique exam.ucla also offers 9 day bench review course. are duggan's classes better than that.

Its difficult to judge which one is better....UCLA or Duggan's....But Duggan's classes go on for about 3/4 months and UCLA for 9 days....
Good Luck for entering into the May Exam....I hear its pretty tough to get into it...!

I had a question for foreign trained dentists that have taken Duggan's Dental Course. Do any of you know if a Nissin Typhodent can be used, or would I have to purchase a Kilgore Typhodent? I'd appreciate any feedback! Thanks!