1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Anyone know about mcat-secrets.com

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by craig, Nov 21, 2002.

1. craig

craig Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

This site claims some interesting things and I wondered if anyone knows anything about them or if anyone has ordered the on-line materials with the 100% money back guarantee? Thanks and best wishes to all those preparing. The site is in the subject box but here it is too: www.mcat-secrets.com
    :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. dom

dom Junior Member

I ordered it and I'm actually asking for a refund. Everything written there can be found in any book. They are actually taught in TPR and in others. Don't waste your money.

3. craig

craig Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dom,
    Thanks for replying. Can you point out a few examples of what you mean. I took TPR last Spring and have all their books, so I'm curious to know what you are referring to. Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...